9.11.2006

too much fun

Honestly, I have to say that Halloween is my favorite time of
year! I like Halloween stuff that is kinda silly - not the
scary stuff so much. So I guess that's why my beads look this way ;) This necklace was comissioned by an old friend of mine. I sure hope she loves it!

I don't make a lot of necklaces and I am suprised at just how difficult it is to get a nice picture. I'm a bit of a hack with the camera as it is (pretty obvious, yes?). So please excuse the swinging in the breeze picture and the flower pot picture....but at least you can see the beads!

Please feel free to leave comments here. I'd love to hear from you.

Don't forget to take a look at the auctions that are running now - some end Thursday and some Saturday (I think).


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home