9.23.2006

Hello!

Fall is here! So that means that there is some hope that the weather will improve...right? I don't know how much longer I can bear these 95 degree days!
Sorry I've been so quiet - I had a birthday and over the last few years that has made me a little shall we say "antisocial" for the duration? When did that happen? I used to LOVE my birthday... huh.
The auctions have been going well - thanks! I appreciate the support :) Don't be shy about asking for custom work. I'm always happy to take a stab at your ideas!
Halloween isn't even here yet, and I have all of the Christmas colors out on my workbench. It feels weird, but the beads are coming out pretty cute. At least I can pretend it's cold outside while I sit in front of the torch, forming molten glass into snowmen :rolleyes:
New auctions maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home