9.27.2006

A new addict!

This is my friend Karen. Check her out - can you guess why she's all smiles? She has a PILE of bead catalogs in front of her...poor thing! She's a goner for sure ;)
Wanna know the coolest thing about my friendship with Karen? There are many cool things, but the best? The BEST is that she was my 5th grade teacher! wow. Turns out we live a couple of miles apart (in an entirely different area than when she was teaching me to give oral reports :rolleyes: ) and we have a friend in common. The world is tiny. Today we worked on some of her jewelry that needed tuning up and her grandaughter and my daughter (the same age) played together! How wild is that?

I have a new auction up today - *Jazz* - please go look. I love these beads! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

:waves:
Hi Sarah! Just showin' some looooooooove. :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Hi Linda!
Thanks for being the one to tell me how to fix this darn thing! lol.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hey...anytime! *mwah*

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I've made the big time - I'm the "friend in common" person aren't I???

6:15 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Oh yes! Well, since you made it to the blog and outed yourself.... You have just re-earned your Internet Mole designation!!
Congratulations my dear ;)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home